Tuesday, October 11, 2016

a turn around!!

I'm not sure what has changed. But Friday and today have been GREAT days.  Kaelyn's SPED teacher even helped her leave me a voicemail on Friday. The majority of the voicemail was "hip hip hooray! We had a good day!"  And today her teacher stopped and told me that whatever we were doing, to keep it up. It feels good to have turned our school time around in a positive direction. I think part of it might be the essential oils too. We haven't really modified any of our routines, or our diet, or anything else huge. The EO is really the only big change. I don't know if its all in her head or if it is truly and really helping, but if we can keep up the momentum until she builds up a solid routine and confidence, I think it will only help in the long run.  We'll see how the rest of the week goes, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment