Monday, October 17, 2016

Another positive postf

So last week we had a FULL week of positive school days! SHe's earned all of her smarties! (side story, she has a bracelet with her day broken into 10 parts and if she earns the designated amount of stickers ( i think 7 or 8) she gets a roll of smarties at the end of the day. She's been getting 9 or 10 and happily eating them on the 3 minute drive home! It's been great!

On another note, we are HAPPILY planning our halloween costumes. Kaelyn is going to be a bat. Aria is going to be a "ghost fairy". Yep. Pictures to follow. But I now HATE tulle with a passion! WITH A PASSION!!!

I saw the "stats" page before I saw that someone in Germany and France read my last post! Pretty Cool! Hey guys! I'm so glad for the people I've been connected with through this post! Several parents of kiddos similar to Kaelyn. We all are on the same road. The Unknown Road. So go forth! Have a great day! I know we are on the right path. The happy (for now) path.

Lots of love from my family to yours,

Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment